- Support of the Process Development department in day-to-day business
- Analysis of workflows in production and definition of workflows for new machine concepts
- Definition of workflows for statistical process control
- Collaboration in factory and layout planning
- Preparation of evaluations and presentations for decision makers
What we expect of you?
- Student in Engineering (e.g. mechanical engineering, production engineering, etc.)
- Interest in the design of production processes
- First professional experience in the mentioned field desirable
- Confident use of MS Office applications
- Good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Enjoy working in international teams
- Determination, agility, structured and independent way of working
What you can expect from us?
- Interesting and varied tasks
- Professional and personal development opportunities
- Exciting insights into engineering processes in the vacuum industry
- Gain work experience in a dynamic and internationally operating mechanical engineering group
The employment is within the scope of a working student job with a weekly working time of 20 hours.
Leybold employs people on four continents. Many of them have a scientific or technical focus. Their knowledge, creativity and experience are essential for our success.
The demands of the high-tech industry and the cultural diversity in our globally active company also contributes to an attractive and stimulating working environment at Leybold. Technical knowledge is important to us, as are personal soft skills and the willingness to work in international project teams.
Leybold is part of the Vacuum Technique Business area of the Atlas Copco Group. The Group's sustainable approach also determines our visions and values. A wide range of training and further education programs are available, to enhance technical know-how and systematically expand skills. Because only great ideas accelerate innovation.